Hello and welcome!
Acquaint Space is a quaint little yoga space in Kalamunda, Western Australia. It is owned and operated by Yoga Teacher and Postnatal Doula Linda.
Yoga is for EVERY body!
I am passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga with women, especially those who think they can’t do yoga.
I work with you at your level. I encourage you to listen to your body and practice in a way that feels comfortable and nourishing for you. I am here to guide and nurture you.
Here you will find the perfect opportunity to:
- mindfully stretch and strengthen your body
- nourish and nurture your wise, kind, beautiful soul
- create space for yourself amongst motherhood, caring for others, building your career, challenging times and everyday life
- private yoga for women (gentle feminine yoga for women at all ages and stages, including pre and postnatal yoga)
- small group yoga classes (including ‘Yoga for Pregnancy’, ‘Mama & Baby Yoga’ and ‘Slow, Gentle, Restorative Yoga’)
- private peaceful postpartum preparation classes
- events, corporate and private group yoga
I am here to support you to (re)acquaint with your body, soul and self.