Working with me one-on-one will give us the opportunity to customise your practice to suit your interests, needs, concerns and preferences. Your practice will be as unique as you are and may include any of the following elements:
- gentle yoga postures
- guided breathing exercises
- guided relaxation / meditation / visualisation
- gentle yoga adjustments
- essential oils
- yoga for fertility and healthy menstrual cycle
- intention setting, gratitude and / or journaling
- support to implement mindfulness and self-care practices into your daily life
Private Prenatal and/or Postnatal Yoga
For mindful mamas, I offer private prenatal and postnatal yoga classes to help you feel nourished and nurtured in pregnancy and beyond.
Oxytocin is the hormone of love. It helps you to bond with your baby while helping your body to recover from childbirth and to produce breastmilk. Practices that support you to feel peaceful, loved and nurtured, such as those listed below, help to boost your oxytocin levels making your adjustment to motherhood more joyful.
In addition to all of the elements mentioned above, your practice may include the following:
- prenatal yoga (for stress reduction, ease of movement and birth preparation)
- support with postpartum planning and preparation (often we forget to prepare for anything beyond the birth!)
- postnatal yoga (restorative yoga in the early weeks, followed by gentle yoga to find strength, balance and comfort in your body)
- oxytocin-inducing gentle yoga adjustments
- self and baby massage
- support and encouragement during your adjustment to motherhood
- information about mindful / gentle / peaceful parenting
Introductory Package (New Clients)
- Designed to provide you with an opportunity to discuss your needs and preferences so that I can customise your yoga and mindfulness practices to suit you
- 1 x 1.5 hour one-on-one initial assessment
- 2 x 1 hour one-on-one sessions
- Recommended for women who would like to develop their own home yoga practice with ongoing fortnightly support to grow and flourish
- 5 x 1 hour one-on-one sessions (fortnightly)
- Recommended for women who want to create space every week to be nourished, nurtured and feel present within themselves
- 10 x 1 hour one-on-one sessions (weekly)
- Highly recommended for ALL women, in particular new mamas who deserve a little extra time for relaxation, connection and support
- 10 x 2 hour one-on-one sessions (weekly)
Please contact me for more information about packages and pricing.
- Wednesdays 10am – 2pm
- Fridays 10am – 2pm
- Saturday 9am – 12pm
- Kalamunda, Western Australia
Are you ready to create space to (re)acquaint with body, soul and self?
I love to discuss all things yoga, mindfulness, self-care and motherhood. Contact me for a chat and to book your initial assessment.